You want to have flat abs? Then check-out these stand-up exercises for flat abs. These 6 exercises when done and combined with a good amount of sleep and adequate nutrition, will help to build muscles, promote muscle endurance and improve your balance. More »
“The best diet is the one you don’t know you’re on.” Sage advice from Brian Wansink, Director of the Food and Brand Lab at Cornell University and author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think. Eating healthy doesn’t mean you must forsake all indulgences and subsist solely on oatmeal and salads. Instead, what if you just made a few small changes to your eating routine that could lead to gradual, sustainable results? More »
Tag Archives: antioxidants
AM & PM ESSENTIALS™ are dietary supplements exclusively designed for your well-being. Synergistic blends of only the best ingredients help you maintain healthy biorhythms, support critical biological processes, and combat the signs of aging around the clock. AM Essentials™ provides lasting daytime energy and increases concentration, while PM Essentials™ helps prepare you for a restful night’s sleep so your body can focus on cell maintenance and renewal. This balanced approach towards healthy aging gives you the tools you need to improve your quality of life from the inside out.
For more information – AM PM Product
Thousands of studies show the connection between short telomeres and the natural process of cellular aging. Of course nothing is known to stop aging, but healthy cells equal healthy internal systems. Healthy systems equal a healthy body. And a healthy body equals a strong, happy, youthful you.
– Contains the only known patented nutrient shown to lengthen short telomeres in humans*
– Transiently activates telomerase, the enzyme that adds length to telomeres*
– Supports the delay in cellular aging, including cells of the immune system
– Promotes a feeling of youthful vitality
– Contains a powerful combination of antioxidants that protect our cells, DNA, stem cells, and telomeres from oxidative stress
– A source of natural nutrients that help maintain our body’s adult stem cells
– Supports our natural rejuvenation system
– Supports the maintenance of our natural DNA repair mechanisms
To purchase and find more details about the product: Click here.